Peitho Partners is led by Karen Hasson.
With over 18 years of progressively responsible experience and success in management, sales, and organizational growth, Karen Hasson offers a dynamic, results-driven approach. Karen provided management services to multiple clients including:
- TechAmerica (and formerly ITAA, Information Technology Association of America)
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (AHIA)
- American Guild of Patient Account Management (AGPAM, now AAHAM)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
Karen has served in a variety of capacities, including as Executive Director, Corporate Advisory Board liaison, and chief fundraiser. She also oversaw the program planning for annual medical conferences for many years and spearheaded the marketing and publication production related to those events. Additionally, Karen worked with a number of member-driven committees and was well received in her role supporting and facilitating committee work. She was commended for her abilities at helping to develop volunteer leaders and mentoring staff.
She has outstanding relationship building skills, as well as a recognized ability to apply her leadership skills to advance major organizational objectives. With her diverse experience, she is adept at leading teams through complex projects, implementing systemic change, and motivating others to champion a mission and strive for excellence.